Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 30

Song of the day: Sherwood - Song In My Head


I'm hoping that this is accurate because I had to use a tape measure that you would use to measure a room instead of measure a body, but I have lost 15.25 inches!  I've lost an inch per pound!  I feel amazing today!  That's probably because I also had a really good workout last night!  I did 40 minutes of cardio and it felt so good!  I really didn't want to go because of all the snow, but once I got dressed it was a lot easier to just do it.  My parents live 2 blocks from a Snap and it was a slippery 2 blocks.  I'll consider the walk to be a little extra core workout.  Last night for dinner we had roast chicken with balsamic bell peppers.  It was amazing!  Rosemary is such a different flavor that I don't use very often, but it was really tasty!  Tonight we are going to have beef tagine with butternut squash.  It looks really good and the perfect warm comfort food for a snowy day!  I'm thinking about puree-ing some and giving it to Elliot.  I'm sure he'd love it!  


I'm feeling totally renewed since last night!  I even got to eat some white chocolate macadamia nut cookie ice cream!  The workout helped me have an amazing night sleep and I feel totally energized to workout today!  It looks like the next big storm is going to miss us so I may head over to the really nice Snap between Onalaska and La Crosse!  They have classes every night that are a nice change up to a normal cardio workout.  But first, time for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment