Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 45

Song of the day:  Survivor - Eye of the Tiger  - hahaha, I don't know why this wasn't my first 'song of the day!'

I had a great day yesterday!  I ate amazingly and had an awesome workout after The Biggest Loser!  I feel like I'm back in the first week all over again.  I'm excited, energized, and refocused on my goal.  I think last week I just felt so overwhelmed with school decisions and opening up about being manic-depressive that I subconsciously gave up.  I felt exposed and without even realizing it I turned to food and laziness.  Not anymore!  

Last night I did a couple of programs on the treadmill for 40 minutes total.  I also did some ab work afterwards.  It felt great!  It was so nice to get out of the house and focus on myself.  It was also great to run for cardio instead of doing a workout tape in my living room.  I would like to start training for a 5k.  I'm not going to sign up for one just yet, but it is something that I would like to do this year.  

Tonight for dinner we are having flounder with cilantro-curry topping and toasted coconut.  I think we're going to have some broccoli (a favorite in our house) for a side.  It looks really really good!  I love all of the things listed, so it has to be good!  ...right?  I have never cooked flounder before, but Kyle was really excited about it when we went grocery shopping, so hopefully it turns out okay!  

No comments:

Post a Comment