Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 54

Song of the day:  Kelly Clarkson - Never Again


We had a great day hanging out in Green Bay!  Elliot napped for a whole 35 minutes yesterday, so he slept the entire way home!  We're planning on staying in today so Elliot can catch up on his sleep - which he is currently doing!  He also has two new teeth coming through making the total to 8!  I can't believe how much he's changed in the last 9 months!


I'm not really feeling into cooking today, so I think we're going to have Wednesday's leftovers for dinner tonight.  Tomorrow we are going to go shopping for a coat for Elliot then do a trial drive to Whitewater.  Hopefully we'll be able to have lunch with Ethan!  


Tonight I'm going to get back to strength training and some cardio.  I'm hoping the day off has helped healed my leg.  But I guess either way I'm going to have to "power through" it.  It will be nice once we move because then I will have a jacuzzi tub to relax in after my workouts!  I'm really hoping to keep my act together this weekend so I can have a really good weigh-in on Monday.  I think if I just keep my mind on the prize of losing the rest of my pregnancy weight it will make it easier to resist temptations!

No comments:

Post a Comment