Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 36 - Monday Weigh-In Week #5

Song of the day: Bangles - Manic Monday


1/3/11 - 232.6 lbs
1/10/11 - 224.2 lbs
1/17/11 - 220.8 lbs
1/24/11 - 218.8 lbs
1/31/11 - 217.4 lbs

2/7/11 - 213.8 lbs


Weight loss for Week Five: 3.6 lbs
Weight loss Total: 18.8 lbs



I've got a case of the Mondays.  I'm super excited about the weight loss, but I'm really ready for nothing to be going on the Sunday before my weigh-in!  I didn't do too bad yesterday.  I ate a good breakfast and a good lunch, then the game started.  I had a ton of wings, chips and salsa, veggies and dip, and a beer.  But it was all so good.  And how awesome that the Packers won the Super Bowl!!!  After the game we had to pack up the car, then wake up Elliot, and head home.  We pulled into our garage at 12:30am.  We then had to bring everything in, change Elliot's diaper, and lower his crib.  We haven't been home in forever so we haven't had to lower his crib, but now since he's pulling himself up on everything, we couldn't take the chance of just one night.  So it was 1:15am before any of us got to bed.  Elliot woke up at 7:00 ate, and at 9:15 was ready for a nap.  I heard him get up a little bit, then he went back to bed.  He and I both got to have really good naps!  Well deserved, and well needed!  Tonight I'm going to go have dinner with my friend Julia!  We're going to Panera, of course!  Kyle's going to be in Milwaukee so I have to take Elliot, but I'm still really excited to do something!  I'm going to do some at home cardio today, and do some grocery shopping after dinner!  Super Target here I come!  

No comments:

Post a Comment