Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 47 - Jaaasson De-ru-loooo (sing it)

Song of the day:  Jason Derulo - Whatcha Say


Our walk yesterday was so nice!  It got a little windy on the way back but the sun was out!  We ended up doing about 3.5 miles and Elliot was awake for the whole thing!  Normally he would nap during walks, but he's a lot older now, so he wants to look at everything!  


I'm really really really excited for dinner tonight!  I am making slow-roasted marinara sauce and we're having spaghetti and meatballs!  I've never made my own sauce.  I tend to get plain marinara then doctor it up, so I'm really excited to try this!  We'll be home all day since I have to roast the tomatoes for 7 hours!  


The sun is out again today, but it's not very warm, and there's a lot of wind, so we won't be able to go for a walk.  I need to do some cardio and strength training today.  Thankfully it's Friday so Kyle can typically can be done with work at 5:00, so I should be able to go work out before dinner.  I'm pretty sure I'm not going to want to go after dinner!


Last night I tired the Jell-O Mousse Temptations - Dark Chocolate.  So good!  It's weird, I've never been big on sweets, but since starting this weight loss that's all I want!  They are only 60 calories and so so good!  I didn't feel like I had undone everything I've worked for.  I'm actually kind of excited to weigh-in on Monday because I know I'm back on track doing everything right.  


We don't really have any plans for this weekend.  Hopefully it's nice so we can go for a walk!  

No comments:

Post a Comment