Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 57 - Monday Weigh-In Week #8

Song of the day:  Sara Bareilles - Love Song


I have to start out with saying, that without the resources on sparkpeople.com, I wouldn't have been able to see these results.


1/3/11 - 232.6 lbs
1/10/11 - 224.2 lbs
1/17/11 - 220.8 lbs
1/24/11 - 218.8 lbs
1/31/11 - 217.4 lbs
2/7/11 - 213.8 lbs
2/14/11 - 214.8 lbs

2/21/11 - 211.2 lbs

2/28/11 - 206.0 lbs

Weight loss for Week Eight: 5.2 lbs
Weight loss Total: 26.6 lbs


*Weight loss since my heaviest (5/22/10 - 264 lbs): 58.0 lbs 


*Granted I was 9+ months pregnant at my heaviest, but Elliot only weighed 10 lbs, so I'm going to track that as well.  :)



All of my pregnancy weight is gone!  And then some!  That feels AMAZING!!  My next goal is to get under 200 lbs by the end of March - which seems very obtainable at this point!  It just feels so good to know that this group of weight is gone!  I no longer am carrying any extra pregnancy pounds!  Of course that also means that I've lost the excuse of "Oh, well, I just had a baby." - but I'm very okay with that!  I've also lost another 10.75" from the areas that I measure, bringing the total to 26" lost!  


I had a really good workout yesterday.  I did some strength training and some cardio.  I actually ran for 10 minutes in a row!  I haven't done that in a long time!  I only did 35 minutes of cardio, and would have/could have done more but I really wanted to get back in time to watch the Oscars.  


Today Elliot and I are heading to West Salem for the week and I'm really excited to go to the classes at the Snap there!  I really wish those classes existed here!  This is also my last month with a Snap membership since we are moving at the end of the month!  I absolutely despise moving, and it's so much more work than you think it's going to be!  We are trying to go through all of our stuff this month so we only move what we need.  Hello, Goodwill trip!  


Ah!  I'm still so excited that I feel like I could jump out of my skin!  I guess I've also just come to the realization the for 3 days out of 40 I'm going to feel like crap and not want to do anything.  And as long as I kick but for the other 37, I'll be just fine come weigh-in day!  Now to just make this energy last the whole week long!

1 comment: