Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 38

Song of the day:  The Academy Is... - Classifieds


Yesterday Julia and I had a really fun time at lunch and then hanging out afterwards!  It's nice to have someone to hang out with during the day!  


For lunch I had Panera, then had leftover pulled chicken from this weekend.  Working out was really easy yesterday.  I had the energy and will to do it.  I can feel my body changing from the 30 Day Shred!  Especially my arms!  They're not really sore, but they feel different.  Kyle is coming home tonight so I can finally get back to Snap in addition to the 30 Day Shred video.  


I don't really have much to write about.  I'm going to eat my usual breakfast, a peanut butter and olive sandwich for lunch, and the last bit of leftovers for dinner.  When Kyle's gone I just feel so tired in the morning and getting up with Elliot is not fun.  I think that's because I don't sleep very well when he's not here.  I don't seem to be able to fall asleep until 1:00am most nights.  I'm looking forward to some good sleep this weekend!  

1 comment:

  1. Bekah, this is the bravest, most inspiring thing I have read in a long time. Keep it up!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete