Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 56 - gotta get through this...

Song of the day:  Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Thru This


I have absolutely no ambition or motivation this weekend!  And I'm blaming it entirely on it being that time of the month.  Thankfully I'm now on the downhill... or uphill (?) swing, I don't know, but it's almost over, so I'm finally starting to feel like myself again.  


Yesterday we went to Whitewater and had lunch with Ethan, then went to Walmart and found a winter coat for Elliot - for only $12.50!  Gotta love clearance!  Kyle and Elliot both napped on the way home, and when we got home it was my turn to nap!  I laid in bed for 2 hours, sleeping for about an hour of that.  But I woke up feeling more exhausted than anything else.  Kyle and I watched the movie Red - a MUST SEE if you haven't seen it yet!  It was so funny!  Kyle wanted more action scenes, but I thought they had the perfect amount of people getting blown up, lol.  At about 10:00pm Elliot woke up and started crying.  We waited about 10 minutes to see if it was just a fluke, but it got worse, so Kyle went in to check on him.  After about 15 minutes we switched, but he didn't want Kyle to leave the room.  He just would not calm down, and we decided to try putting him in bed with us.... that didn't do it either.  Finally Kyle took him back in his room and rocked him.  He had finally exhausted himself out enough that Kyle could lay him back down with minimal crying and we could go to bed.  At 11:30pm.  Now, 11:30 used to not seem late, now it mine as well be 4:00 am!  Ah, the joys of getting older, lol.  


Like I said, I'm starting to feel a little more energized today, so I'm going to make myself workout.  I think it will make me feel better too.  I'm not 100% sure on what we're going to eat today, but we have a lot to go through since Kyle is going on a trip this week and Elliot and I are heading to West Salem.  I'm hoping that the past three days of laziness hasn't unraveled everything else I've done for the week!  I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment