Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 35 - SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!! GO PACK GO!!!

Song of the day:  Lil Wayne - Green N Yellow


SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!!!!


I didn't work out yesterday.  I was so exhausted.  I'm not really sure why.  I slept until 11 and then took a two hour nap at 5:30.  I think I just hold onto all this energy then when Kyle gets here I let my body realize how tired I am, and just give into it.  At least that's what I'm hoping it is, because I really don't want to be getting sick!  The black pepper and molasses pulled chicken sandwich  with mango coleslaw was really good!  We're going to divvy up the leftovers onto ritz crackers for appetizers for the game.  This idea was thanks to Guy Fieri's ritz crackers pre-game food show.  I'm pretty sure that I'm going to overeat today, and I'm not sure if I'm going to work out or not.  I'm leaning more towards probably not.  It's nice to take some time off and just hang out with the family.  We're heading home tonight after the game so it's going to be a long night.  Kyle is heading to Milwaukee Monday-Wednesday, then hopefully he won't be traveling again for a few months!  I wish the game would just start now!


dun-dun-dunn-duh-dun-dun-dunn  GO PACK GO!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment