Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 52

Song of the day:  Fall Out Boy - Dance Dance


I'm writing a little later today than usual because Elliot had his 9 month check up today!  Everything looks great - and he didn't have to get any shots!  We went to Target afterwards for some light grocery shopping and to look for a winter jacket.  His snow suit is getting too small, but we didn't buy a coat because we weren't sure what size he was going to be.  Now that we actually need one they are all gone!  The only jackets there were some spring ones, and that's not going to cut it.  This weekend we'll have to do some more shopping and see if we can find anything.  


Last night I worked out on the treadmill for 45 minutes.  I did a brisk walk (about 3.5 mph) and kept my heart rate at about 140 bpm for a fat burn instead of a cardio burn.  Hopefully that will help me notice some more inches gone!  Since I was doing a light walk I brought my nook along and read some of my book while working out.  It was so nice, but kind of weird how quite it is there!  There were 4 other people at Snap and the only thing you can really hear is the hum of the machines.  


The buffalo burgers were really good and they didn't really taste different than a hamburger.  Tonight we are going to have hot Italian sausage with noodles, mushrooms, tomatoes, and a butter garlic sauce.  I'm just kind of throwing things together, so hopefully it turns out well!  After dinner I'm going to do some strength training and more intense cardio.  


Tomorrow, Kyle has to work in Green Bay, so we are going to be getting up really early to go with him and spend the day with Brian and Peg (Kyle's dad and step-mom)!  I'm really glad Elliot didn't have shots today, so he'll hopefully be in a good mood tomorrow!    

No comments:

Post a Comment