Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 49 - more snow :(

Song of the day:  Edward Maya & Mia Martina - Stereo Love


Well, so much for, oh, everything we had planned today!  The snow/sleet/ice/winter-uck has already started.  :(  Our main road in and out of Madison is 18/151 and it's notorious for being really crappy during storms.  Sadly we won't be going to church today.  We could have made it there fine, but the way home would have been the problem.  Next week.  


I was going to go work out right away this morning, but wasn't ready before the storm started.  The possibility of getting stuck or sliding into something isn't worth working out in a gym.  So it looks like I will be doing some home work out dvd's today!  


Yesterday I had an amazing workout!  An hour had passed before I even realized it!  I ended feeling great, and I'm not even remotely sore today!  If I had done that workout when I first started I would have died.  It's nice to know that I'm going about this the right way, and that I'm making improvements!  


Julia and I went to the mall yesterday and I tried on a shirt that was a size smaller than I normally wear - and it fit!  It felt great!  And it was on clearance for $15 so that made it even better!  I haven't bought clothes for myself in so long because I've been sad about the size I had to grab.  I'm not going to buy a ton of clothes because I plan on not fitting into them in a couple of months, but it was nice to get a smaller shirt.  :)


We don't really have anything planned today because of the storm, so the big test is going to be not snacking all day long!  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Aww im so proud of you!! You lost so much weight so far. Keep going!!! and ill be right here the whole time doing it with you and if you need encouragement im always there. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! i had the same debate about the safety of going out, for me, to the gym.

    ultimately, i decided NOT to go to yoga this AM. potential ice is too dangerous.

    ReplyDelete