Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 43 - Monday Weigh-In Week #6

Song of the day:  Sarah Vaughan - What a difference a day makes


Okay, not just a difference a day makes, but what a difference a whole weekend of being lazy makes!  I'm not happy about my weigh-in this week, but I figured this might happen at some point.  For the last couple weeks I've given up on the weekends, but still lost weight.  I was hoping for the same thing this week, but my eating partnered with not as intense workouts caught up with me.  Last week the only workout I did was Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred for 4 days.  It's a great workout, but I don't burn as many calories as I do when I do cardio at Snap.  Really I need to do the two workouts together.  Kyle was gone for the beginning half of the week so I couldn't go to Snap, then when he got home, I got lazy.  This weekend was the worst eating that I've done in a long time.  We were single handedly keeping Great Scott's Pizza in business.  To add to my bad habits, I barely drank any water this weekend.  No water + lots of sodium + no working out = +1 lb this week.  


1/3/11 - 232.6 lbs
1/10/11 - 224.2 lbs
1/17/11 - 220.8 lbs
1/24/11 - 218.8 lbs
1/31/11 - 217.4 lbs
2/7/11 - 213.8 lbs

2/14/11 - 214.8 lbs

Weight loss for Week Six: +1.0 lbs
Weight loss Total: 17.8 lbs



Ugh.  Yesterday, after having leftover jalepeno cheese sticks for breakfast (like I said, we were BAD this weekend!) I realized that I was going to need to do some serious recovery to not have a too horrendous weigh-in today.  I upped my water intake and ate a turkey sandwich for lunch and made tilapia filets with mixed veggies for dinner.  But as shown above eating well for 2 meals didn't fix 2 days of eating like crap.  We went grocery shopping yesterday so we are ready to eat healthy again!  For valentine's day I am making mahi-mahi with mango macadamia stuffing and steamed broccoli.  I'm toying with the idea of making a dessert, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea after this weigh-in.  


I guess the only thing I can do is eat better, workout more, and keep moving forward!  I'm going to do everything I can this week -and weekend- to get back that pound and lose more as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment