Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 34

Song of the day:  Sugarland - Stuck Like Glue


After eating breakfast and lunch and sucking down a ton of water I started to feel better.  For dinner we had pork chops, beans, and mashed potatoes.  It was the perfect comfort food!  I really didn't want to go work out, and there were plenty of ways I could have talked myself out of it.  I had already done my three days of cardio this week, but I didn't work out Thursday, so I felt like I should.  If I didn't go yesterday then I would have been down a slippery slope of making it a habit.  I'm glad I went, but it was a really hard workout.  Not physically hard, but mentally hard.  I was watching the clock tick down every second.  I also did a little strength training, but wanted to take it a little light since I'll also do some strength training tomorrow.  


I didn't sleep very well, and Elliot was up early again.  Thankfully Grandpa took care of him so I could get in a little extra sleep!  Kyle got here at 11:30 and Elliot is super excited!  And because he's so excited and wants to hang out with daddy, he's refusing to nap.  Thankfully Kyle's here to take him when he inevitably gets crabby!  We're in Super Bowl mode trying to figure out what food to have!  We're having a lot of junk food but still having healthy food like a veggie tray with homemade dill dip and black pepper and molasses pulled chicken sandwiches with mango salsa.  We were going to have that earlier this week, but figured it would be more fitting for the game.  It's going to be a day full of snacking so hopefully I can keep track of all of my calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment