Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 55

Song of the day:  Eve 6 - Think Twice


By the time Kyle got home last night I was well into a my funk.  I just didn't feel like doing anything.  It's now that 'time of the month' so that helps explain my mood, but it's still no excuse for not going to work out.  I woke up early so I could go work out before we left for the day, but soon realized that all of my workout clothes were dirty.  And I really don't want to be the ultra smelly person at the gym - nasty.  So laundry is being done and I'll have to go later tonight!  


We are headed to Whitewater to have lunch with Ethan today!  I'm really excited to see him, and to get out of the house.  Now I wish it wasn't as cold as it is!  I don't really have much to write about since I accomplished nothing yesterday, lol.  I just know that I really need to stick to eating well and exercising for the next two days so I can hopefully meet my goal on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment