Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 8 - Monday Weigh-In


Yesterday's work out felt really good.  My body is finally starting to realize what's going on, and I'm actually enjoying and looking forward to getting to work out.  The tomato-citrus salmon we had last night was really good!  I'm always wonder if I'm cooking salmon correctly since it comes with the scales on, but it turned out really good.  I was also worried if Kyle was going to like it or not because he's not a huge fan of tomatoes or green olives.  Surprisingly he ate the whole thing and actually liked it!  I was prepared to take all his green olives for him, but there wasn't anything left on his plate!  Okay, now time for the moment of truth...

1/3/11 - 232.6 lbs.
1/10/11 - 224.2 lbs.

Weight loss for Week One: 8.4 lbs!!!!

I feel awesome!!!  In the past I would have starved myself and worked out until I wanted to pass out and only see the scale move maybe 2 lbs.  It's just great to know that I'm losing weight!  I am far from even close to being done, but this definitely makes me want to continue forward!  

Today I am going to stay with my parents until Friday morning since Kyle is going to Utah for work.  I am bringing with me all of my cooking light magazines so I'm not entirely sure what we're going to eat for dinner.  There's so much new stuff that I want to try, but I also want to share some of last weeks recipes with my family.  I'm pretty sure they would all love the spicy shrimp noodle bowl!  I am going to have the prosciutto, pear, and blue cheese sandwich for lunch, possibly minus the pear depending on if my parents have one, and I cannot wait!  That has to be one of the best things I have ever tasted!  

Time to go feed Elliot, eat breakfast, then hit the road!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Bekah. That's a lot of weight for 1 week. Back at it today as my new start date. I must get the exercise back in my routine as you are doing. Look forward to the week with you.

    ReplyDelete