Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 15 - Monday Weigh-In Week #2

Song of the day: Aqua - Barbie Girl  ... oh how I miss the 90's, lol ....


I'm still feeling like crap.  I'm not really sure what's wrong.  I'm still waiting for my fever to break.  Due to being sick I didn't get any cardio in.  I'm a little nervous about weighing myself since I only worked out four days this past week.  But I guess that's how life is and I'd have to deal with a sick week at some point.  I learned that if I'm sick, Kyle is good for making one meal per weekend.  For lunch we had left overs and we had planned to have filet mignon for dinner.  Well, 6:00 came around and coverage of the Golden Globes started, which meant that I was doing nothing, and Kyle was not too interested in cooking.  Instead we ordered chinese.  Normally I would get something like sesame shrimp with wonton soup and pot-stickers.  That is a ton of food and I would make it last for two or three meals when in reality it's probably five or six meals, maybe more.  Last night I got steamed shrimp with steamed vegetables and white wine sauce on the side.  It's under the diet section of the menu.  An area I previously didn't know to exist.  I ate a small portion and am saving the rest to eat for lunch and dinner today since Kyle is in Alabama for work.  This also means that I am home alone with a child that has enough energy to power a small village even when he's sick.  I don't know how many new recipes I'm going to try since I'm not in any mood to go to the grocery store, but we'll see.  Hopefully I start feeling better soon!


Now for why everyone is actually reading...


1/3/11 - 232.6 lbs
1/10/11 - 224.2 lbs
1/17/11 - 220.8 lbs

Weight loss for Week Two:  3.4 lbs
Weight loss Total: 11.8 lbs

Not as high as last week, but weight gone is weight gone!!!  I'm kind of re-thinking my goal of 207 lbs by my birthday (10 days) but it's still something to aim for!  I cannot believe I'll be 24 in 10 days.  It seems unreal.  In a way I feel so much older than that, and at the same time I feel like the past three years just flew by!  I just want to kick myself because if all of the times that I had decided I was going to lose weight, I would have just done it, and stuck with it, I could have been facing my 24th birthday as a much healthier me.  Ugh, ten days!

2 comments:

  1. Go bekah go! Im so happy and excited for u, u rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But think how healthy and good you will feel by your 25 birthday. Never look back. Only look ahead. The future is what you can change. Be proud of that 3.4 pounds. If you can keep going at that pace you will find it will stay off easier. Thats almost 12 pounds in 2 weeks. So that averages to 6 pounds a week. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete