Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 22 - Monday Weigh-In Week #3

Song of the day:  Wicked - Defying Gravity



I kind of let myself go this weekend.  There's something about football games that makes me want to snack!  I had healthier snacks than I normally would, but I still went way over my calorie intake.  I can also feel that I went over my sodium intake.  I'm going to need to up my water today because I can feel the water weight on my body.  Ick.  Even though I'm kicking myself for letting go this weekend, I'm glad I did.  Now I know that I definitely don't want to live like that anymore.  I just feel gross today.  I'm exhausted and my body just doesn't feel right.  - and I even ate healthier snacks than I normally would!  

Alright, 

1/3/11 - 232.6 lbs
1/10/11 - 224.2 lbs
1/17/11 - 220.8 lbs
1/24/11 - 218.8 lbs

Weight loss for Week Three:  2.0 lbs
Weight loss Total: 13.8 lbs

I didn't get to my cardio yesterday because of the Packer game (worth it!) and that partnered with my eating habits over the weekend makes me annoyed.  I know that if I would have stuck to it, I would have lost more weight.  I know I'm not going to be able to lose 11.8 lbs by Thursday (my birthday), at least not the right way, so I'm giving up that goal and changing it to being 207 lbs by the end of February.  I think that is much more attainable, but the goal was a good one to help me jump start my weight loss!  Also, in 3 weeks I've lost more than I have in years so I have a ton to be positive about!

For dinner tonight we are going to have sauteed halibut with romesco sauce.  Except we're switching out halibut for tilapia because Copps didn't have any halibut.  We also need to go to Whole Foods tonight and look for some lactose-free dairy products that I need to make my lactose-free birthday cake!  I'm making pecan spice cake with maple frosting!  It may seem a little backwards that I'm making my own birthday cake, but I am kind of looking forward to making a cake from scratch!  - and one that won't kill Kyle!  I'm going to do a workout video today so I don't have to worry about squeezing in a workout after our Whole Foods trip.  

Alright!  I'm looking forward to this next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment