Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 16

Song of the day:  Crush - Jellyhead  


This entry isn't going to be too exciting.  I'm still sick, but I'm feeling better than yesterday.  Unfortunately I sleep horribly when Kyle is gone so I'm on about 5 hours of sleep and exhausted.  I'm hoping today is the last day of my sickness funk.  We have some chicken breasts so I think I may make the pan-fried chicken fingers with spicy dipping sauce again.  It's seriously my perfect comfort food.


It finally stopped snowing so maybe we'll make a trip out to the grocery store.  Yesterday I didn't do any official cardio, but I did super clean our downstairs.  It hadn't been deep cleaned since Kyle started his trips (beginning of November) and we've been living out of suitcases when we are home on the weekends.  Elliot had found every random speck of whatever that was on the floor and unnoticeable to the adult eye.  Now I'm sure there's nothing on the ground and I don't have to say, "Elliot what are you putting in your mouth?" as much.  Cleaning burns calories, so it's practically cardio... right?  Lol.  Either way, it's a slow moving start to get back into exercising.  I'll be doing some videos at home since Snap doesn't have baby-care, and I've already done the calculations and there's no way I could put him in the baby bjorn and go on the treadmill.  Which is slightly unfortunate because I'm sure carrying an extra 20 lbs while walking would bump up the calories burned!

No comments:

Post a Comment