Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 21- GO PACK GO!!

Song of the day:  Higher Education Presents: Fly Like a Cheesehead


My husband eats out all the time for work, doesn't work out, and has still lost 7 lbs.  How is that fair?  I feel like we're living one of those 'slim quick' commercials where the husband shrinks everywhere and the wife changes just a little bit.  Kyle has less to lose than me, but the male metabolism makes me want to throw something.  


The food we had yesterday was amazing!  The filet mignon was so good!  I also had two glasses of wine with dinner and I could tell that I haven't had anything to drink in a while because I was repeating myself a lot, lol.  What sucks is that because I was a little tipsy I felt that I needed to eat something more and went for the guacamole with a tortilla.  It's healthier that some of the snacks that I would typically eat when trying to sober up, but it still put me over my calorie intake.  I did an hour of cardio and strength training yesterday so I feel like I had a little bit of a calorie cushion, but I am kicking myself about those extra calories today.


This morning I got to sleep in because Kyle is an amazing dad and husband, but I'm running out of time to get things done.  Sorry for the short entry, but I got to make some food (today we are having chicken fajitas for the game, then guacamole bacon burgers for dinner), get my work out in, then it's time to watch the Packers kill the Bears!!!  -and my jersey is starting to look too big!


GO PACK GO!!!



1 comment:

  1. Actually I was informed by my nurse this weekend that women have two fat cells for every one a man has. Luke is the same way. About three years ago he lost 25 lbs just by portion control and taking his lunch to work daily. He's put it all back on, but it was disgusting. We at the same diet and I lost maybe ten pounds by the end of the six months.

    ReplyDelete