Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 82 - packing, packing, packing

Song of the day:  No Doubt - Spiderwebs


Well, packing is going great, working out, not so much.  I didn't get the gym yesterday either, but I'm going to make myself go today.  I have to or I'll be super off my c25k training.  On the plus side, I still burned a ton of calories yesterday!  Elliot's bathroom is all packed up and cleaner than the day we moved in.  I also went through most of my clothes and all of my shoes and accessories.  I got rid of about half of my shoes.  So, so sad!  I didn't really have an option though since the once I got rid of didn't fit anymore.  A negative of pregnancy.  But now I have room for more shoes!  Right?  :)


In other news, I'm packing more today.  That's really going to be the theme of my blogs until April 2nd when it's all finally over!  Ah, one more week!   

No comments:

Post a Comment