Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 65

Song of the day:  Enur feat. Natasja & Mims - Calabria


Well, yesterday didn't go exactly as I had planned.  Elliot didn't take a very good morning nap since the washer and dryer were on so his afternoon nap was much longer than normal.  I also fell asleep and woke up to Kyle asking me how long I had been sleeping for.  I wasn't really sure, but I was really groggy.  My nap, although needed, kind of screwed everything up so we ended up ordering pizza (I got healthier pizza) and I didn't work out.  I did stay in my calorie range though, so it will still create a deficit!  Unfortunately, I also didn't get to the grocery store, so I'm out of ingredients for my normal breakfast.  I'm thinking oatmeal will end up being on the menu!


I'm starting to get Elliot's cold (that showed up yesterday).  I'm feeling really groggy and my ears feel stuffy.  :(  Ugh, I know I've said this before, but I HAVE to work out tonight!  The last time I worked out was last Tuesday!  Going over a week is just unacceptable.  Thankfully The Biggest Loser is on tonight, and that always helps get me motivated!  

No comments:

Post a Comment