Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 72 - spring, spring, spring!

Song of the day:  Jesse McCartney - Shake


It felt so nice to take yesterday off.  And to know that I wasn't going to work out instead of deciding last minute that I was too tired, or didn't feel like going.  That being said, I'm ready to get back to the gym tonight!  It's going to be a late night workout since The Biggest Loser is on, but I would like to get my C25K workout, and some strength training in.  I actually kind of like going to the gym later because there's not as many people there.  I hate feeling crowded when I'm trying to stretch.    


For dinner we had shrimp stir-fry with broccoli, mushrooms, red bell peppers, and garlic.  Lots of garlic!  For the sauce I mixed together some pino grigio, tikka masala curry paste, low sodium soy sauce, szechuan, and sriracha sauce.  Right before it was ready I added some lime and coconut.  So many flavors, so much deliciousness!  Tonight we are going to have steak, roasted potatoes, and brocolli.  I'm really excited that the weather is so nice and we can use our grill!


Elliot and I went to the park for a little while yesterday, but everything is still pretty snow-y and/or wet, so we weren't there for very long.  We're going to go for another walk this afternoon because it's even nicer out today than it was yesterday!  Thursday is supposed to get up to 60, but it's also supposed to rain, but at this point I'll take rain over snow!    

No comments:

Post a Comment