Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 73

Song of the day:  OneRepublic - Stop and Stare


I am loving this weather!  Yesterday we went for a 5 mile walk and it was so gorgeous out!  Today is supposed to be even nicer, so we'll be out again!  


Once Kyle got home I went to the gym and did some strength training and the week 2 workout 1 of the C25K program.  It went really well, and I feel really good about my training so far.  I'm really excited for this!  I'm not looking to do amazing, I'm just looking to finish, and hopefully not last, lol.  


Since we're going on a walk, I am not going to the gym.  Our 5 mile walk consists of a lot of hills and we stay at about a 3.7 mph speed, so I burn quite a few calories.  I'm also working on packing and have already packed away all of our movies.  Our living room is starting to look so bare!    


I feel like this week is going by so slowly.  Maybe it's because I'm excited for the weekend.  We are heading to West Salem for Kynzley's first birthday!  Hopefully she and Elliot get along better this time, lol.  I can't believe she's a year old already!  That means Elliot will be a year old in a little over 2 months!  This past year has gone by so fast!  I'm hoping to be down to the 180's by the time his birthday rolls around.  That's about 2 lbs a week, which is a realistic goal.  I'll definitely have to stick to eating right.  In the beginning I could make myself eat right but the exercise came hard, now I have no problem going to exercise and then I feel like since I exercise I can be more lax on what I eat.  It's not really my choice of what to eat, it's my portion control.  Portion control has always been my issue, so I guess I'm not surprised that it's creep'd back into my habits.  But awareness is always a good place to start, so I'm going to make it a point to really look at my portions this week, and going forward.  


Well, Elliot's down for a nap, so it's time for me to get some more packing done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment