Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 77 - that's what I love about Sunday

Song of the day:  Craig Morgan - That's What I Love About Sunday


I really don't understand Sundays.  I get up at the same time every day and for some reason it's so hard to get up on Sundays.  I think it's because we jam pack our day full on Saturday and are exhausted by the time Sunday morning hits (and annoyed when Monday morning hits).  Our Saturday was definitely jam packed.  Elliot had a really fun time at Kynzley's birthday party, and he only was afraid of her twice!  Lol, this is a great improvement from the last time they played together.  Elliot had part of a cupcake and he really enjoyed it.  When we got back to my parents Elliot went down for a nap and Kyle and I just relaxed.  When Elliot woke up we fed him dinner, then he played while our dinner was cooking.  We celebrated my dad's birthday which, of course, included cake.  We gave Elliot a slim piece of cake and he loved it!  Since we were at home and he had to have a bath anyway we just let him go at it.  Hello, sugar rush!  His eyes were pretty much bugging out of his head and he was wired!  About 30 minutes later he was ready for bed, and went down really easily - after a much needed bath.  


I really didn't have much motivation at this point, but I knew if I didn't workout that my c25k training would be off, so I got dressed and went to Snap.  I'm really glad I went because I always feel good afterward, but ugh, I was pretty tired when I got home.  I also did some strength training, though not as much as I normally do.  I'm starting week 3 of the c25k training on Monday, and I'm hoping that my new shoes will be here by then!  Probably not since I paid for the cheapest shipping possible, but it'd still be nice.


Today we're going to church, having lunch, then will be heading back home.  Depending on my energy level, I may head to Snap later tonight to do some light cardio.  But lets be honest, I probably won't go, lol.  I hate traveling days, it sucks the energy out of me!  


We only have two weeks left until we move so we'll be going through clothes this week!  I'm kind of excited to go through all of my clothes and get rid of stuff that is too big!  I don't think I've ever gotten rid of something because it was too big.  Ever!  I'm actually kind of excited!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment