Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 67 - on the up and up...

Song of the day:  Relient K - Up and Up


Well, I think I'm feeling better, but I guess only time will tell.  My body isn't hurting as bad, but my glands are definitely swollen.  Last night I finally made the roasted pork loin with sweet potatoes, onions, and garlic.  SO GOOD!  And I love crock-pot cooking!  You still have to do prep work, but it's so easy!  And since the food cooks for 6 hours you've forgotten all about the prep work by the time you eat!  I'm really excited for the leftovers for lunch!


Yesterday as I was making our moving/packing schedule, I realized that we are going to have to eat everything in our refrigerator because we won't have access to one for about 29+ hours.  Lame.  It's definitely going to be hectic, but I feel much better about it since I have it all planned out and written down.  I like visuals, lol.  


The weather looks like it's going to be nice tomorrow, so I'm hoping that Elliot and I can get outside for a nice walk!  This weekend we are going through all of our boxes, and hopefully all of our clothes and get some stuff packed for the move.


I'm hoping that I am actually feeling better, because I definitely need to work out.  I have been eating really well, so at least I haven't gone completely off plan, but I would really like some cardio - but not the pounding headache. :/


Hopefully tomorrow's sunshine will help with this last bit of cold!

1 comment: