Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 76 - lots of cake.

Song of the day: Relient K - Life After Death And Taxes

Well, yesterday didn't go exactly as planned...  I fed Elliot breakfast, and had a good breakfast myself, then Elliot and I went and got Ethan.  On the way back Ethan was really hungry so we stopped at KFC.  I figured, 'Oh, what the heck, I'll just have a low-cal dinner.'  So I had a chicken snacker and potato wedges.  When we got back I fed Elliot then we all decided to take a nap.  When Kyle got home he saw that everyone was napping and decided to join in.  I finally woke up at 5:45 and started packing.  We got to my parents about 8:45 and ordered pizza.  I definitely went over my calorie count for the day, but whatever, I guess.  


Today we have Kynzley's birthday party at noon, then we're celebrating my dad's birthday tonight (his birthday is Tuesday).  So, lots of cake!  Between the parties I'm going to go work out and do some strength training and my last day of c25k week 2 work out.  I may do some extra cardio since I went over calories yesterday and will probably go over today as well.  I've been having shin splints again in my right leg :/ but my new shoes will be here next week, so hopefully they'll help.  



No comments:

Post a Comment