Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 81

Song of the day:  Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor ft. Pitbull


Wow.  I wish I would have ordered these shoes months ago.  They feel absolutely amazing and all I've done is put them on!  Yep, I didn't workout last night.  I really wish I would have, but it was like 10:40pm by the time I would have gone and that just seemed really late.  And 5:00am seemed just too early this morning.  I'm a little off now on my 5k training, so I'm going to run tonight, early Saturday morning, then late Sunday night.  I know I won't be taking that much time off between workouts, but it will still work.  I'm really excited for my run tonight!    


I'm really glad to see that the winter storm that hit West Salem seemed to miss Mount Horeb.  It's still really cold, but no snow!  And the cold is fine since we need to be inside packing anyway!  I feel like today should be Friday or Saturday.  This week feels like it's going by faster than it really is.  And I just remembered that not only do we have to eat everything out of our freezer, but we also have to eat everything in our fridge... why I didn't realize that at the same time, I don't know.  So we're going to be having odd combinations of foods this week!  Good thing is that it's all healthy food, and I really need to get back into eating healthy.


Due to stress and convenience I've been eating crap.  I'm really not expecting much out of my weigh-ins until the move is over.  I really wanted to be under 200 by the end of March, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen.  I think I'm just going to hover around 205 for a while.  Oh well I guess.  I'm still less than I was at the beginning of the year!  


Oh, and Michael is proposing to Holly tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment