Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 145 - keep the plates spinning...

Song of the day:  The Lonely Island - Jack Sparrow (feat. Michael Bolton)


It was so nice to not have to go anywhere yesterday!  I got a ton of school work done so I only have one thing left that's due today!  I think I finally got into a good rhythm on when to do my school stuff so it gets done before it becomes last minute.  


Last night I made tacos for dinner.  I hadn't planned out dinner since we had to pick up my car as soon as Kyle got home, so I stopped at Target on the way back to get everything I needed.  Jennie-O now offers extra-lean ground turkey!  It's a 99/1 mix!  That's amazing!  It tastes so good and it's nice knowing that it's practically fat-free!  I also got whole-grain taco shells, so our tacos seem a little healthier.  


Tonight we're heading to the La Crosse area for the weekend.  My cousin's graduation party is tonight and Logan's graduation and party are both on Sunday!  I can't believe that Logan's done with high school already!  We're all getting older!  And if I feel weird about it, I'm sure my parents are dealing with it as well (Logan is the youngest kid).  


I know that I need to get back into a work out schedule, but right now I'm not sure where I'd fit in a structured work out.  I do get a lot of activity playing with Elliot though, so I guess I'll just have to count that for now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment