Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 131 & 132

Song of the Day:  Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole - Somewhere Over The Rainbow


So apparently there were some issues with blogger.com and I wasn't able to sign in at all yesterday.  Weird.  Anyways, Kyle took off work yesterday and we went to Whitewater to get my books and student ID.  Ethan joined us for a while since my dad was on his way to pick him up.  I noticed a lot of facebook status updates that a lot of people from Cole's class are graduating college this weekend.  They were all freshman when I was a senior in high school, and I'm just going back to school now.  Ugh, I guess better late than never, right?  


Since we were on the road I didn't eat very well.  I actually would have been under my calorie range, but I got a sweet tea from McDonald's instead of my usual Diet Coke.  So I was over by about 150.  We had Rocky's for dinner, but I ordered a garden salad and only had one piece of pizza.


This morning I've already made a batch of Tuscan Lemon Muffins and they look really really good!  Today we are heading to the Farmer's Market then to the Middleton Library Book Sale and maybe some garage sales.  It's supposed to be in the 60's today, and it looks like it might rain a bit, so hopefully we'll be able to get everything done!

No comments:

Post a Comment