Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 129 - hot in herre

Song of the day:  Nelly - Hot In Herre  ...no the double 'R' is not a typo... sigh.


Yesterday was so beautiful!  We played outside in the yard and on the porch for most of the day.  I was a little worried that I might have gotten sunburned, but I didn't!  Today is in the 80's as well with 67% humidity.  It's not the heat that's rough, it's the humidity.  I just turned on the air-conditioning because Elliot is so fussy from the humidity.  He doesn't know what to do with it.  


This morning I had a spinach, green onion, and cilantro egg white omlette with a piece of whole wheat toast and iced coffee.  So so good!  Then we went to Goodwill to get some books and expand our Disney movie collection (still looking for The Lion King!).  After Goodwill we went to Target (of course) and got Elliot some sandals.  I'm pretty sure he grew a ton last night and I had to get him size 4 sandals even though he was just in size 3 shoes last week!  


It's supposed to storm this afternoon so we'll be staying inside.  Elliot's been really into coloring lately, so we'll probably make some more fridge art masterpieces.  :)  I know I should workout, but right now, I'm just too hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment