Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 135

Song of the day:  Adele - Rolling In The Deep


We had such a great time at the zoo yesterday!  Elliot had a fun time looking at the animals, but had more fun at the kids play area, lol.  He also did a lot of walking while holding onto my hand!  I'm almost positive that he can walk on his own, but just doesn't want to, lol. 


For dinner I made a chicken/noodle dish with green onion, garlic, lime, soy sauce, fresh sweet basil, and fresh cilantro.  It was really good and had a ton of flavor!  And the basil and cilantro came from my plants on the patio!  It was so nice to have Kyle home for dinner!  After dinner we went on a walk to Target to get a watering can.  It was so nice outside and I'm hoping that it stays nice for a while!  I really want to do something today, but I really need to get Elliot's nap schedule back on track, so our activities may just be going out in the yard to play.


I'm not sure what I'm going to make for dinner, but I do know that I really really want tacos!  Like, bad for you tacos.  I really don't want to splurge on tacos since I had such a great weigh-in this week, so maybe I'll do a taco salad (or something like that) instead.    

No comments:

Post a Comment