Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 138

Song of the day:  Bee Gees - More Than A Woman  ...this morning I was driving next to a mini van that was blasting this song, lol


My eye appointment went really well!  I hadn't been to the eye doctor since 2004 and nothing's really changed, so that's a good thing :)  And of course the only super sunny day of the week is the day that my eyes get dilated... hello super awesome looking glasses, lol.   


We got a ton of shopping done last night, and now I'm ready to bake and cook my life away today!  My parents and Logan are coming down tonight, so my dad and kyle can "taste test" the potato salad, lol.  Yesterday I ate really well again, in fact I haven't really been feeling hungry lately.  I think it's the nicer weather.  I tend to eat better in the summer.  I think it's because I don't want to eat anything super heavy, and all the fruits and veggies are so much better!  For dinner I had a roast beef sandwich and Kyle had leftover pizza.  


Okay, it's time to start baking!  I'm not sure when or if I'll write tomorrow, but I'll definitely post some pictures on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment