Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 125-128 - ummmm, oops....

Song of the day:  The Band Perry - If I Die Young


I had a great weekend!  I ate like crap, but had a lot of fun.  Friday we had Pizza Hut pizza.  Saturday we all went to the farmer's market and got some spinach, green onions, ravioli, a tomato plant, and this amazing chili vinaigrette!  We will be heading back this weekend to get some more vinaigrette because we've used almost the entire bottle so far!  After the farmer's market we went to Pegasus Games so Ethan could get some more dice and Elliot took three steps in a row while we were there!  We then ordered Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch while Elliot took a nap.  We napped, played a few rounds of Uno, took a tour of Kyle work, then ordered Chinese.  I snacked on tons of chips and diet soda as we played some dnd.  Sunday morning Elliot was really screwed up since he only had one nap on Saturday so he woke up at 6 and was ready for a nap again at 8, so we didn't make it to church :(  We spent the afternoon looking for planters for our patio and herbs and veggies to go with them.  And we went out to eat at TGIFriday's.  I ended up getting a banana pepper, jalepeno, and serrano pepper plant, and mint, sweet basil, and cilantro.  The plants are still alive!  Lol.  I also got a really pretty hanging basket for our patio :)  AND, most importantly, a box of Candinas Chocolates.  They are so so so good!  For dinner we went over to Copps and got salad and sushi, which was the only healthy choice I had made for about 48 hours.


Monday morning hits, and honestly, I didn't want to step on the scale.  I knew it wasn't going to be a pretty picture, so I just skipped the weigh-in so I wouldn't have to deal with the guilt.  And a lot of the gain is from water weight from all of the sodium I had this weekend.  Elliot and I went out to lunch with my friend Beth and I ended up getting this cheese filled pasta seafood dish.  Fail.  So whatever.  It is what it is, and I can just look forward now.


Today has a high of 80 degrees, and it was already 60 when we got up this morning!  All of the windows are open, and after lunch we're going to go on a walk to the park!  We're going to be outside as much as possible today!  I'm also severely increasing my water intake to help detox my body from this weekends choices.  I got some lean cuisines to help keep me from ordering food if I find myself starving and not wanting to cook.  Hopefully I can get back on track this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment