Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 142 - I'm no longer dying

Song of the Day:  Bob Marley - Buffalo Soldier  We were listening to this song in the car this morning and Elliot likes to sing along with the "yoy-yoy yoy" part, lol :)


Good news!  I no longer feel like I'm dying!  My fever (which topped out at 102.6) is finally gone, and I no longer feel like my stomach is trying to leave my body.  I'm super sore though, but still I feel so much better than yesterday. 


I also started school yesterday, so I'm a bit behind because I wasn't able to do anything.  I did turn in an assignment, which I had thankfully done Sunday night, at about 10:30, and got to answer one of the discussion questions, but I couldn't sit at the computer for that long.  There are extra credit opportunities, but I'm really not too worried about it.  I needed to get better, and that's really all I was concerned about.  And thankfully Elliot didn't get sick!


Kyle went back to work today, and Elliot and I went to the dentist.  I love going to the dentist because they always tell me how great my teeth look :)  She also took a look at Elliot's teeth and said they looked really good too!  He also showed her how good he is at brushing his teeth :) 


Today I'm going to work on school stuff and try to start eating something other than water and applesauce :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment