Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 124

Song of the day:  Beyonce - Get Me Bodied


Yesterday went pretty well.  I did go on a little big of an eating binge towards the end of the day, and I'm blaming the dove bunny, lol.  But I did work out dvd, so I think it all probably evened out.  For dinner I made Cilantro-Lime Tilapia on a bed of cooked spinach and it was so good!  I'm thinking of having it for lunch today too!  I think Elliot would have liked it, but he took weird naps yesterday and when he woke up he was ready for dinner and didn't really want to wait for fish, lol.  


I'm going to do a work out dvd today as well since I'm not sure if I'm going to work out this weekend.  My brother's Ethan and Logan are coming to visit tonight.  Logan has a college placement test tomorrow morning, and Ethan's coming so we can all play some DnD tonight/tomorrow!  Lol :)  We'll also probably order pizza tonight and eat something now completely healthy tomorrow.  So Sunday would typically be a recovery day, but it's mother's day, and it's my first mother's day, so I'm not really sure what we do for it, lol.  


Oh- if you have a keurig coffee machine, get the Donut House Collection Cinnamon Roll coffee!!  So so good!  It's not overly sweet and still tastes like coffee, which I appreciate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment