Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 98

Song of the day:  Barenaked Ladies - If I Had A Million Dollars


Now that it's over I can finally say why we were in town!  Yesterday was Carrie's (my sister-in-law) surprise birthday party!  It was a lot of fun, and we had a lot of great food!  Elliot really really enjoyed my ice cream cone!  Yep, I got about 4 licks in before he decided that it was his.  He just devourer'd it, and it was adorable.  It's probably good that I didn't get a chance to eat the rest of it.  Kyle and I also walked over there (about 8 blocks) and walked back, then went on a walk later that night, so a plus for some exercise!


We did a lot of shopping for Elliot's birthday and I got a ton of tools for his cake!  I'm really excited for this cake, and I hope it turns out well.  I'd really like to make cake baking and decorating my new hobby, so hopefully I have fun with this one!  I'm going to do a dry run of the  whole thing this coming week/weekend.  Normally I wouldn't, but I am really nervous and want everything to go off easily on the actual day.  


I'm not too excited about weighing-in tomorrow.  I've been so-so about my eating and non-existent about working out.  I guess the only thing I can hope for is to maintain where I'm at.  Kyle's still traveling a ton, and will be for the next few weeks, so I think I'm going to have to discipline myself to do some videos while Elliot is napping.  


Well, we made it from West Salem to Madison, Madison to Whitewater, and Whitewater to Madison without a speck of rain, so I guess we'll have to wait and see what kind of weather we'll get!  I'm all for the thunderstorm, but not a big fan of tornadoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment