Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 117 - exhausted

Song of the day:  Taylor Swift - Mine


OMG.  I am so tired!  We spent all day at the water park!  It was so much fun, and I figured that since Elliot only took 1 nap that he would go to bed early.  False.  And once The Office was on I stopped trying to get Elliot to bed because I really wanted to watch Michael Scott's last day!  Elliot just cuddled in my lap and when I started crying he tried to wipe my tears away.  It was terribly cute :)  After Elliot went to bed (he fell asleep in my arms :)) I knew that I should go work out.  I decided to go look at the fitness center and if there was an empty treadmill, then I'd workout, but if not then I'd let myself take the day off.  All three were empty.  I think it was a sign, lol.  I was going to run a 5k, but instead I ran for 30 minutes (just under a 5k) because I was so tired.  


I was hoping that since Elliot went to bed so late that he would sleep later.  Also false.  He first woke up at 5:30, then I brought him in bed with me and he slept until 6:30, but that's still earlier than I was hoping for.  So, yes, I'm exhausted right now.  Elliot's napping right now, and I'm going to take a nap as well, and hopefully go for a walk or run tonight when Kyle gets here.  I'm really excited for tomorrow, but butterflies excited, lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment