Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 94 - Eating for one.

Song of the day:  The Airborne Toxic Event - Changing


It always so hard to find motivation to cook when Kyle is on trips.  I made the vegetarian chili, had it for three meals, and I still have some leftover.  Last night I caved and ordered Chinese food.  Ugh.  By the time I put Elliot down I just have no energy left to cook, or do I want to cook something that I'm going to have to eat for the next three days.  I'm not going to order food again this week, but I guess once in a while isn't the worse.  Maybe I'll go back to getting lean cuisines when Kyle is on trips.


Julia is coming over today to hang out.  I was hoping we could go for a walk or something, but currently it's raining.  The weather channel says that it's going to stop soon, fingers crossed!  I'm still not sure where I want to put some of our stuff.  Our old place had a fireplace where we could put pictures, and now we have lost that picture space, so their all laying on our dinning room table.  Maybe I should take this time to actually put pictures in the frames, lol.  


My brother, Ethan, and I are going to enter into a little weight loss competition with each other. We have yet to set an exact date, but at the end of the year we're going to see who has lost the most weight.  We're going dollar for pound.  Example: if I lose 50 lbs and he loses 40 lbs, then he has to give me $10, and vice versa.  I'm hoping it will help motivate both of us to get this weight off!  He's even giving me my 25 lb head start, so he must be pretty confident!


The 5k is in 2 1/2 weeks and I haven't ran in about that long either.  I guess I should have realized what our lives were going to be like in March and April, but I still want to do it.  I will probably end up walking for a while, but at least I'll be trying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment