Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 105 & 106 - Monday Weigh-In Week #15

Song of the day:  Saved by the Bell Theme Song


1/3/11 - 232.6 lbs
1/31/11 - 217.4 lbs
2/28/11 - 206.0 lbs
3/26/11 - 208.8 lbs
4/4/11 - 207.6 lbs
4/11/11 - 207.6 lbs

4/18/11 - 206.1 lbs
Weight loss for Week Fifteen: 1.5 lbs
Weight loss Total: 26.5 lbs

Weight loss since my heaviest (5/22/10 - 264 lbs): 56.9 lbs 



I'm finally heading back in the right direction!  I even got up early this morning and went for a walk/run combo on the treadmill for 30 minutes!  I also realized that I could just bring Elliot's play pen and he could play while I work out when Kyle is gone, which is every work day for the next two work weeks :(


We had a great weekend.  I baked all day Saturday, and the cake recipes are amazing!  I cannot wait for Elliot's birthday!  Sunday morning we went to a new church and absolutely loved it!  Elliot also had a great time in the nursery so that's a major plus!  After church we went to Panera for lunch, then did some shopping.  Since Kyle is traveling so much he needs some more dress clothes, and we needed to find an Easter outfit for Elliot, and I needed some jeans and tops as well.  Seven hours later we were done and had found everything and then some!  It was a great trip and Elliot did so well through the whole thing!  When we got home we were exhausted so we went to Copps and got some soup and salad bar.  


This week is going to be another cold, cloudy, rainy one.  Our only hope is that Thursday might be kind of nice.  I made all of my goals last week to workout for a total of 90 minutes and to drink at least 8 cups of water a day.  This week my add on goal is to do strength training 3x a week.  Oh - and I finally got to use my new shoes, and they are amazing!  I have absolutely no hint of shin splints!  I just wish I would have bought them sooner!     

No comments:

Post a Comment