Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 101

Song of the day:  Adele - Rolling in the Deep


I'm glad to say that yesterday I met almost all of my goals!  I drank a ton of water, and Elliot and I went on a 35 minute walk (to Target to get me some allergy meds).  I didn't hang up our photos or order prints, but I did get all of the laundry cleaned and put away, unpacked our luggage from this weekend, and put our bathroom in order, so I really swapped one goal for another.  


Today my goal is to drink water, and to do some push ups, sit ups, and stretching.  Maybe a video depending on my balance.  My non-health related goal is to clear off the dining room table.  We may take a walk this afternoon, but it all depends on how I'm feeling.  I think it's just allergies, but I could be wrong since the allergy medicine isn't making me feel completely better.  My ears are plugged, as well is my nose, and I'm starting to cough quite a bit.  And this post nasal drip has kept me up most of the night.  Last night I did take a bath before I went to bed and I think that helped loosen things up, but kept it loose all night.  I didn't sleep very well. :(  


Kyle is going to be home early tonight!  His plane lands around 6:00, so depending on the traffic he could be home as early as 6:40!  I'm really excited to actually be able to be a family at home this weekend!  I really want to go to the farmers market on the capital square, and this Saturday is the first day of the outdoor season!  I'm really ready for it to be the weekend!  Which kind of starts early this week since Kyle took off Friday so I can go to UW-Whitewater for registration!      

No comments:

Post a Comment