Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 96

Song of the day:  Britney Spears - Till The World Ends


I feel like I'm running on empty.  I know that a lot of my mood and exhaustion is because of TOM, but I could really use a day off.  Today Elliot and I are going to go check out his new daycare and put down a deposit for this fall.  I've really liked the people I've talked to on the phone, so I hope that the tour goes just as well.  We are also picking up Ethan so he can come with to West Salem this weekend.  I'm excited to go up there, but I could really use a weekend that we don't have anything going on.  It seems like every weekend now through June we have some sort of family get together, birthday, graduation, or holiday.  I love all of the events, but I am exhausted.


We had a really good walk yesterday and it really solidified how happy I am about living here.  It was pretty sunny so we walked to Target and got Elliot some sun glasses (we had to get kid sized glasses because the baby ones were way too small for his head, lol) and bubbles.  We then went to the park and went on the swings and slides and blew lots and lots of bubbles.  It's really nice to have everything so close!  


I ate okay, but I was definitely on the higher end of my calorie range.  I didn't go running when Kyle got home because I was just so exhausted.  We hadn't seen each other for 4 days, so we ended up staying up until midnight talking and catching up.  It's weird, because we talk to each other every day on the phone, but we never really have much to say, then as soon as we see each other again we talk for hours.  Needless to say, 7:00am came too quickly.  


I'm now on my second cup of coffee.... it's going to be one of those days...   

No comments:

Post a Comment