Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 102 - thank you google maps

Song of the day:


Yesterday was awesome!  It was so gorgeous outside!  Elliot and I went on a 3 mile walk after lunch.  We stopped at a park and he walked (holding onto my fingers) around the park, then lead us right back to the stroller to keep walking, lol.  Kyle got home about 7:00 and wanted to go for another walk.  Elliot was fed, bathed, and pj's were on, so it would be ok if he fell asleep on the walk.  The area that we live in is so nice!  There are parks everywhere and it's so residential.  There were a ton of other families on walks and people running and soccer practices at the park.  It's just such a better feeling than walks at our old place.  If you saw anyone they were standing in their garage and it was just awkward.  We aren't very aware of how the area is laid out, and there are a lot of cul de sacs, streets that don't go through, and sidewalks that just end.  Thankfully we had Kyle's phone so we could use google maps to figure out how to get back to our house!  And our walk ended up being 5 miles long!  Even though it was a lot longer than we had planned, it was still really nice!  And Elliot was up for the whole thing!  It was about 8:30 by the time we got home and 8:45 by the time Elliot was sleeping.  But he was happy when he got up this morning, so that's good!  


The weather today is less than enjoyable today.  The temperature is back into the 40's and there's no chance that we'll be going on a walk.  Yesterday I didn't get around to cleaning off the table, and with the weather like it is, I should be able to do it today.  On the plus side, I had a ton of water and ate pretty well.


I'm starting to feel a little better, but I still have this icky sinus stuff and it's affecting the sound of my voice.  Hot.  I'm hoping that the cooler weather over the weekend will help this go away.  


Tomorrow I'm going to go register for classes and do a campus tour!  I'm excited, nervous, and so glad that I'm taking this step, and that I'll be done sooner than later!  Okay, enough random thoughts, time to decorate.      

No comments:

Post a Comment