Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 103 and 104 - so much going on

Song of the day:  Will Smith - Men In Black   I actually heard this song on the radio on my way home yesterday, lol.


I didn't get a chance to write yesterday because I got up super early (6:30) to head to UW-Whitewater for orientation and to register.  It was a day full of information and advising.  I found out that I have more done that I previously thought!  The problem is that I only need classes for my major and minor and they have to be taken in succession, so I'm not sure how my semesters are going to stack up.  But I'm so excited that I'll be done sooner than I thought!  The drive wasn't too bad until I hit rush hour in Madison.  And really "rush hour" only added 15 minutes to my drive.  


Today we got up, fed Elliot, then went to Target.  I am doing a run through of Elliot's birthday cake so I know how long it's going to take me, and I can test all of the flavors.  I've been baking all morning!  It's been really therapeutic and I'm almost done with the baking part.  


We don't really have any other plans for this weekend, especially since it is currently snowing!  April 16th and it's snowing.  Ick.  Well, back to baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment