Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 108

Song of the day:  Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah


Yesterday went pretty well.  I'm doing a "challenge" in one of the groups I'm in on Spark People and yesterday our challenge was to do 50 crunches.  Done.  Not hard at all.  Today the challenge is to do 50 push ups.... different story.  I'm pretty sure I'll be doing sets of 10 throughout the day to get to 50, lol.  


My eating is still where I'm having some issues.  I ate really really well yesterday, then it was time for dinner.  I really didn't feel like making anything, so I ordered Pizza Hut.  I've definitely gotten better at controlling my portions, so I figured this wouldn't be an issue.  Wrong.  Since they were so packed and had such a weight time for delivery I got free cinnamon sticks.  Fan-freakin-tastic.  In both a good, and not so good way.  I let myself have four.  Needless to say I did go over my calories, but there are days that I would have eaten the whole pizza and the whole box of cinnamon sticks.


Today, after Elliot ate breakfast, I packed him up and headed over to the gym.  He did pretty well just sitting in his stroller and I got in some cardio.  I did the c25k week 3 workout of 90 seconds running 90 seconds walking, 3 minutes running, 3 minutes walking, repeat.  It felt really good and I probably could have gone longer, but Elliot was starting to fall asleep and get a little cranky.  But I still got 31 minutes of cardio in, and no shinsplints!  I did some strength training on Monday, and plan to do some today as well, along with my 50 push ups.  


Kyle will be home by 5:00 tomorrow and I can't wait to see him!  He's been traveling pretty much since the beginning of November, so it's always nice when he's finally home.  :)  I think maybe I'll have to plan a special meal since we'll all be together for dinner.  ...and clean of the dinning room table, finally.        

No comments:

Post a Comment