Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 111 - Egg Coloring

Song of the day:  Britney Spears - Till The World Ends  ... I know this was my song of the day like two weeks ago, but I listened to it on repeat for about a mile, if not longer.  So good to run to!


Yesterday I had planned on working out in the morning while Kyle was getting ready for work, but instead I slept.  I woke up at 4:30, and didn't fall asleep again until 5:30, so I didn't want to go running at 6:00.  I'm pretty sure Elliot was trying to make up for his 24 hours of laying around by going crazy.  He was everywhere and wouldn't sit still and wanted to me to hold onto his hands and walk around.  At one point he was playing near the washing machine and touched the power button and turned it off.  But I didn't notice because the dryer was also going, so I ended up doing laundry all day long, and we didn't leave the house until 7:30.  We finally got to my parents house at about 10:00 and went to sleep right away.  


This morning, I got up, got dressed, walked up to the track, and ran 3.12 miles (a little over a 5k) in 38:05 min.  Which equals just over 12 min/mile.  I would run 400 meters than walk 200 meters.  When I got back I stretched and did some strength training.  I also did my extra 50 crunches for my spark people challenge - 50 ___ a day.  And again, no shin splints!  


Some of my mom's side of the family is coming over today for Easter egg coloring.  It ends up being a ton of kids full of egg dye and a fun time. :)  And I think Elliot will really like having other kids around!  Well, hopefully my weigh in goes well on Monday!  I just have to keep my eating in control today and tomorrow!  Hmmm.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment