Monday, April 1, 2013

Hello April

Song of the Day: Pitch Perfect - Bella's Final Performance ... this is what I was listening to when I got a speeding ticket on Friday.  I blame the music.

Well, first day back!  We did okay this morning with getting out of the house on time, but tomorrow morning may be a little bit of a struggle.  I'm definitely going to have to go to bed earlier than I have been!  I realized that I have 6 weeks left of school!  Of course I'm going right into a summer class, but I am so close to being done!  I should probably start studying for the GRE.... hmmm.  

Along with my mental spring break, I definitely took a spring break from eating well and working out!  I'm not excited at all to see what Wednesday will bring!  Oh well I guess.  But it's time to get back on track since our vacation is 93 days away!!!

I can't believe it's already April!  These next few months are going to fly by!   


No comments:

Post a Comment