Monday, April 15, 2013

Greetings from London

Song of the Day: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Exclusive Teaser Trailer  .... because everyone should to be excited about this!

Don't worry, I'm not actually in London, but I did just receive an email with that subject line, from one Mr. Orlando Bloom, letting me know that he is now an investment banker, and is willing to lend me $1-500 million U.S. dollars.  I bet you're all just jealous that we're obviously best friends and he contacted me.  Hahahaha :)

Anyways, I'm currently working on a paper, homework assignment, and exam review... but I think my focus for the day has timed out.  I also have some reading I should do to prepare for class tomorrow morning, but I just can't focus right now.  It's finally nice outside!  You know it's been raining and cloudy for far too long when your almost 3 year old says, "Oh, the sun! The sun!" on the way to the car in the morning.  Well, it seems that others have the same sentiment, because the library is pretty empty compared to last week.

And I could really use an M&M cookie, but the little cafe thing is closed... that's probably a good thing!

Until Wednesday! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment