Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Break!

Song of the Day:  The Annual Easter Backyard Explosion Fest  ....Because this is how my family celebrates Easter :)

So, I didn't weigh-in yesterday.  I just kind of forgot it was Wednesday!  I guess spring break will do that to you :)  We've been letting the kids sleep in all week, so we haven't been getting out of bed until 6:30/7:00 and it's been awesome!  

Well, I had plans to work out a ton this week, and get a ton of cleaning done - so guess what hasn't happened?  On Monday the kiddos were home because Elliot had pink eye, Tuesday I went shopping, Wednesday Kyle and I had a date day (which included getting passports!), and then today I slept for six hours.  Yes a six hour nap!  When I got back home from dropping the kids off I could feel a migraine starting, so I took a couple tylenol and laid down.  Well, at 1:40, I woke up totally groggy, went to the bathroom, got a drink, and fell back asleep while I was texting a friend.  Then I slept until 3:05.  Yikes!  I guess I needed it!

After dinner the kids and I went for a walk, then doubled back towards the house to pick up Kyle when he got home.  It's so nice out!  I even opened the windows before I left to pick them up from daycare!  It feels so nice to get some fresh air in the house!  

I'm excited for this weekend!  On Saturday, we color eggs with my mom's side of the family.  This is the first family event that I brought Kyle to 5 years ago :)  Thankfully he passed the extended family test :)  

Well, hopefully I can get some sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment