Wednesday, April 3, 2013

91 Days


Well, up 5.6lbs!  But I'm not really worried just yet.  I'm currently experiencing the joys of being a women and am retaining water like crazy right now.  I normally get a really bad migraine, but this time I have no headache and crazy bloating.  To the point that I was actually in pain yesterday.  So not fun.  I'm hoping that once this is over I'll go back down!

Today is 13 weeks or 91 days from our vacation!  So many body change workout plans promise 90 days til blah blah blah if you follow their routine, so I'm thinking now is the perfect time to really get back to my routine!  I'm going to try to do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (Elliot will enjoy being able to do his "dancing movie" with me).  I've started it so many times I know phase 1 by heart, but I've never actually completed the 30 days.  I'm also going to do the couch to 5k training program every other day.  I've been lightly doing this for a while, so I'm actually on week 4, but I want to actually do it every other day instead of once a week ish.  

I'm thinking of finding some 5k runs to keep me motivated to keep running, and I have this ideal goal of doing a half marathon by the end of the summer/fall, but the other part of me really doesn't want to make that goal because, honestly, I don't want to fail at it.  Also, I like running, but I don't know if I like it that much!  I think I'll start with a 5k, then maybe a 5 mile, then go from there :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment