Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Looking Back on the Years

Song of the Day: Tegan and Sara - Closer

Well, it looks like I've lost 5.2 lbs, but in reality, I've gained .4 lbs since March 20th, still, not bad either way.  I'm still working on getting in the mode of doing something every day, and so far so good!  Sunday and Monday I ran, and last night I did a pilates video.  I've also been better about eating healthy, so all in all, a pretty good start to my week :)

Yesterday, I registered for classes for the LAST TIME as an undergrad!  It's so exciting to think that I'm FINALLY almost done with my bachelor's!  Really, I don't regret anything that contributed to me finishing at 26, and I'm actually kind of glad that I'm older.  I have a different view of the world, and experiences that have really contributed to my education.  But I'm still excited to be (kinda) done soon!! 

I registered for the La Crosse Fitness Festival 5k on May 4th!  It's the first 5k that I did two years ago!  Being nostalgic, I decided to look back at some of my old entries (since I've now been writing this blog on and off for two years)...

4.11.11 - 207.6 (I had lost 25 lbs since starting to work out)
4.9.12 - 230.4 (This was the first day I could start working out after having Caroline)

and today, 4.10.13 - 205.8 

I've lost 24.6 lbs this past year!  At first I was kind of depressed, like, ugh, I've only lost 24.6 lbs in a year?!!?  But then I realized that I should be proud of that, because it's better than losing nothing, and waaaay better than gaining weight!  So, I'll take it, and be proud of myself today :)

   


No comments:

Post a Comment